This Kiln Pot Candle in Orange Blossom takes Parkminster's recognisable zesty and floral orange blossom scent and presents it in a ceramic pot. Each pot is thrown by hand giving them their own unique character and comes packaged in a cotton drawstring bag. Each candle is hand blended and poured in small batches from natural soy wax. Once the candle is finished you are left with a charming little pot, perfect for small drinks, snacks and nibbles or a small plant pot.
Each candle burns for 40 hours. Please note each candle pot will vary slightly from the one pictured due to the handmade nature of the product.
All Parkminster products are made in their Sussex workshop. They source all of their ingredients and packing from UK suppliers and recycle or re-use all packaging and boxes. They have huge respect for the environment and are always developing new ideas to reduce environmental impact.
- Burn your candle for at least 1 hour each time, making sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Trim candle wick to 5mm (1/4") before each burn.
- In the event that your candle wick starts to smoke, extinguish your candle, allow the wax to cool and set, trim it, and then relight it – never trim a burning candle.
- Safety first. Don’t leave a flame unattended and make sure it is kept out of drafts.